Close

Pagina 2 di 3 PrimaPrima 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 11 a 20 di 30
    Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Well, i guess its gonna be more complex than i have though.... there is no reason at all why it shouldn't be working... hmm
    I will have to check this code and compiler settings with more patience...
    Btw, can you provide logs ?, you can use Console.app (its inside "utilities" in your applications folder), select "All Messages" from the list at the left and then type "MediaInfo" (no quotes) in the search box, any interesting log line about the crash / reason why it is refusing to run would be helpful.
    Thanks.

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Reply to myself... after reading some developer docs at apple.com i think the problem comes down to teh way im linking some of the library in order to reduce the final app size... i think im going to re-check my statically linked libs.. lets see what happens

On my G4 Tiger I don't find anything in the Console, but clicking on the unix executable, the Terminal opens itself and I obtain this message:

Last login: Fri Jul 3 01:52:16 on ttyp1
    /Applications/MediaInfo\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/MediaInfo\ Mac; exit
    Welcome to Darwin!
    administrators-power-mac-g4:~ username$ /Applications/MediaInfo\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/MediaInfo\ Mac; exit
    Bus error
    logout
    [Processo completato]

Here the same thing on my iMac Leopard:

Last login: Thu Jul 2 14:02:46 on console
    /Applications/MediaInfo\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/MediaInfo\ Mac ; exit;
    Macintosh:~ username$ /Applications/MediaInfo\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/MediaInfo\ Mac ; exit;
    2009-07-03 01:55:15.141 MediaInfo Mac[5565:10b] MediaInfo Mac Installation ID: 803321DA-FCAF-482E-893F-7A26208EDD92

Now I have a CrashLog for the G4 Tiger, the username here is "test"
    File Allegati File Allegati
    Tigre! Tigre! divampante fulgore | Nelle foreste della notte, | Quale fu l'immortale mano o l'occhio | Ch'ebbe la forza di formare | La tua agghiacciante simmetria?

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    This has been useful, TIger is trying to run some of the libraries in 64bit, but there is not 64bit PPC code
    /me goes to check why this could be happening

By the way, I forgot to ask this before... but is it OK to write in english on these boards ??
    We could use other boards if the english language is an issue, i dont want to piss off any italian visitor.

If the moderators think that we are off topic (both for content -troubleshooting- and language) they will split the topic and move the second part somewhere else... Or they will ask us to continue through private messages or emails. Wait and see..

I must tell you that Riker runs Tiger on an Intel mac, I think. I don't remember which Mac Lester has..
    Tigre! Tigre! divampante fulgore | Nelle foreste della notte, | Quale fu l'immortale mano o l'occhio | Ch'ebbe la forza di formare | La tua agghiacciante simmetria?

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Ok, one more test for Tiger testers:

http://mediainfo.massanti.com/releas....17.3.dmg.temp

Again, remove the .temp part from the file name and mount the image as usual.
    Diego.

Same error message when double clicking on the application icon, but from the Unix executable, I obtained this message in Terminal and then the Mediainfo window opened! And the app works (tried with a mov and a flv file)

Last login: Fri Jul 3 03:59:57 on console
    /Applications/MediaInfo\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/MediaInfo\ Mac; exit
    Welcome to Darwin!
    administrators-power-mac-g4:~ test$ /Applications/MediaInfo\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/MediaInfo\ Mac; exit
    2009-07-03 04:05:54.652 MediaInfo Mac[223] MediaInfo Mac doesn't have an UUID for this machine yet, creating one.
    2009-07-03 04:05:54.654 MediaInfo Mac[223] MediaInfo Mac just created a new UUID for this computer: 8502140B-C88C-4599-A62C-7D3266E60DF9

But if I close the Terminal window also Mediainfo closes.

Alert Message: La chiusura di questa finestra determinerŕ la conclusione dei seguenti processi al suo interno: login, bash, MediaInfo Mac.

Second time (unix executable):

Last login: Fri Jul 3 04:25:15 on ttyp1
    Welcome to Darwin!
    administrators-power-mac-g4:~ test$ /Applications/MediaInfo\ Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/MediaInfo\ Mac; exit
    2009-07-03 04:25:43.379 MediaInfo Mac[242] MediaInfo Mac Installation ID: 8502140B-C88C-4599-A62C-7D3266E60DF9

Mediainfo window opens, but before that I have a message window about checking automatically for update.

It's 4.30 in the morning... Bye

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Wow Padmé, thanks a lot for your time with this

Well we are closer to full Tiger support then, actually, seems like binary speaking, the application is fully compliant, so i guess this is just another case of the "WTF Apple?" karma.

I will take a better look at the info.plist settings and report back

Thanks again!

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DiegoMax Visualizza Messaggio
    By the way, I forgot to ask this before... but is it OK to write in english on these boards ??
    We could use other boards if the english language is an issue, i dont want to piss off any italian visitor.
    I've separated the troubleshooting posts about Tiger compatibility in this new topic in the "help area", so the other one is still dedicated to the updates communications.
    No problem for the language and thanks for your work!
    "... come chi sono io? Lei ha il tratto ed i modi della persona colta, signora... Si ricorderŕ sicuramente di Omero e dell'Odissea... Signora, io mi chiamo... Nessuno!"

MAC PEER FORUM | MAC PEER NEWS

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Thank you gabod3

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •