Close

Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 30
    Quintessenza di Mac Peer

MediaInfo & Tiger compatibility [topic in English]

^^ Segnalo che su Tiger non gira, nonostante i requisiti dichiarati dallo sviluppatore. Ricevo il messaggio che non posso usare l'applicazione con la mia versione del sistema.

Occhio a non sovrascrivere la versione precedente.
    Ultima modifica di gabod3; 03-07-09 alle 08:58 Motivo: Splitto da questo topic: http://www.tuttologia.com/macp2p/showthread.php?t=28363

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lester Visualizza Messaggio
    ^^ Segnalo che su Tiger non gira, nonostante i requisiti dichiarati dallo sviluppatore. Ricevo il messaggio che non posso usare l'applicazione con la mia versione del sistema.

Occhio a non sovrascrivere la versione precedente.
    Hi there, my name is Diego Massanti and I am the developer behind the MediaInfo Mac application.
    I can't understand italian at all (even the fact that my lastname is italian :P ) anyway, if i understand this correctly, the application is crashing for you in Tiger, if so, could you please leave here for me a full copy of the crash report ?

Im working on a new (non tiger compatible) version of MediaInfo Mac btw, with a lot of new features, being the most prominent one the ability to load and compare several different files (lots of user request for that)

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Thanks in advance, Diego.

Hi, Diego! I'm the second person who has paid something for your donationware: that's what you wrote me in an email after you saw my address through paypal. Here I don't use my real name. As promised I advertised your MediaInfo on this forum, in the BEST FREEWARES' section. Its use is very often suggested to people who have problems with their media files.
    I accepted your proposal of doing the italian localization, with the help of some moderators of that forum.. But..
    Lester is a serious person and I'm sure he will help you as soon as possible!
    Ultima modifica di Padmé Amidala; 02-07-09 alle 07:36
    Tigre! Tigre! divampante fulgore | Nelle foreste della notte, | Quale fu l'immortale mano o l'occhio | Ch'ebbe la forza di formare | La tua agghiacciante simmetria?

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Padmé Amidala Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi, Diego! I'm the second person who has donated something for your donationware, you wrote me in an email after you saw my address through paypal. Here I don't use my real name. As promised I advertised your MediaInfo on this forum, in the BEST FREEWARES' section.
    I accepted your proposal of doing the italian localization, with the help of some moderators of that forum.. But..
    Lester is a serious person and I'm sure he will help you as soon as possible!
    Hy there Padmé, thanks for your promotion

Anyway, so just nobody works twice, i will wait 'til the new user interface is past prototyping stage before asking for localizations, right now it is changing daily.
    I have moved most of MediaInfo's funcionality into a "Framework" because im working on a totally new app (apart from the new MediaInfo) for video encoding/transcoding/muxing on the mac.

Feel free to contact me via AIM @ massanti@mac.com btw, i would like to keep in contact with you.

Thanks again, Diego.

Localitŕ
    Quadrante α
    Hola Diego,

welcome to mac peer,

there is no crash log, this is the message appears trying to open the application.

Tiger 10.4.11

Quintessenza di Mac Peer
    ^^ Sorry for delay. Same as Riker here.
    Ultima modifica di Lester; 02-07-09 alle 11:43

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    To all of you having problems with Tiger, could you please try the new version that i just released (0.7.17.1) and report back ?

link: http://mediainfo.massanti.com/releas...c_0.7.17.1.dmg

Thanks, Diego.

Quintessenza di Mac Peer
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DiegoMax Visualizza Messaggio
    To all of you having problems with Tiger, could you please try the new version that i just released (0.7.17.1) and report back ?

link: http://mediainfo.massanti.com/releas...c_0.7.17.1.dmg

Thanks, Diego.
    Thanks but exactly same problem

Approdato su Mac Peer
    Localitŕ
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Just one more try please ?

http://mediainfo.massanti.com/releas....17.2.dmg.temp

Just remove the ".temp" part from the file name and mount as usual.

I think i have found the problem this time (cross fingers)

Thanks in advance, Diego.

Quintessenza di Mac Peer
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DiegoMax Visualizza Messaggio
    I think i have found the problem this time (cross fingers).
    Unfortunately you didn't Still same issue.

Thanks for your efforts though

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •