Close

Risultati da 1 a 8 di 8

Aggiornamento Sweet Home 3D

http://sweethome3d.sourceforge.net/

Dal 29 aprile 2008: versione 1.3 del freeware
    Tigre! Tigre! divampante fulgore | Nelle foreste della notte, | Quale fu l'immortale mano o l'occhio | Ch'ebbe la forza di formare | La tua agghiacciante simmetria?

Aggiornato ieri alla versione 1.7: http://www.sweethome3d.eu/
    "... come chi sono io? Lei ha il tratto ed i modi della persona colta, signora... Si ricorderà sicuramente di Omero e dell'Odissea... Signora, io mi chiamo... Nessuno!"

MAC PEER FORUM | MAC PEER NEWS

Quintessenza di Mac Peer L'avatar di maina
    Si tratta davvero di un'applicazione ben fatta e piuttosto completa che merita un posto nella sezione dei migliori Freeware.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1]Non esiste una tecnologia che limiti la creatività, esistono solo persone che non hanno creatività - M.F.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quintessenza di Mac Peer L'avatar di meigel
    Version 1.8, April 5, 2009

Added Plan > Lock base plan menu item and its matching button in plan to select and arrange furniture more easily.
    Added Plan > Hide background image menu item to hide/display the background image without deleting it.
    Added Plan > Export to SVG format... menu item to export the home plan in a SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) file thanks to FreeHEP library.
    Added File > Save and compress menu item to save the current home in a smaller SH3D file and ease file transfer.
    Developed a 3D viewer applet to let users show their SH3D files on their web wite.
    Improved the 3D view to get smoother point of view changes, depending on the available power of user's computer.
    Fixed a bug that prevented to search in help files written with a non-western encoding.
    Updated iText to version 2.1.5.
    Added Greek localization written by Elli Nicolaou.
    Added Chinese (Simplified) localization of the user interface written by Zhao Si-cong.
    Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
    [I]If your kids want to paint their bedrooms, as a favor to me, let ‘em do it.[/I]
    Randy Pausch

http://www.sweethome3d.eu/index.jsp

Versione 2.2

- Modified zoom behavior in the plan to zoom in the center of the displayed zone.
    - Fixed a bug that happened with 3D models imported in furniture catalog from a zip file.
    - Fixed a bug that reset rights on saved SH3D files.
    - Fixed a bug that prevented to drag and drop catalog furniture without selecting it first under Mac OS X.
    - Fixed a computing bug on walls with almost equal ordinates.
    - Fixed a bug that prevented to display correctly the texture of sloped walls.
    - Added support for Linux 64 bits.
    - Improved API to simplify the creation of customized versions of Sweet Home 3D.
    - Added Bulgarian localization written by Valentin Laskov.
    - Replaced JRE 6u16 by JRE 6u17 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
    - Updated iText to version 2.1.7 (caution: from version 5.0.0, iText isn't distributed under GNU LGPL license anymore).
    - Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.

download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/swee...x.dmg/download
    "Gli uomini temono il pensiero più di ogni altra cosa al mondo, più della rovina e persino più della morte. Il pensiero è spietato nei confronti del privilegio, delle istituzioni e delle comode abitudini. Il pensiero è grande, acuto e libero, la luce del mondo e la più grande gloria dell'uomo."
    Bertrand Russell, 1872-1970

Quintessenza di Mac Peer L'avatar di meigel
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da rob Visualizza Messaggio
    Versione 2.2
    Grazie
    [I]If your kids want to paint their bedrooms, as a favor to me, let ‘em do it.[/I]
    Randy Pausch

Amministratore Gianni Cresci L'avatar di avrobay
    Blog Entries
    Sweet Home 3D (freeware)
    Version 3.6:

http://www.sweethome3d.com/index.jsp

Chi copia è un cialtrone. Digli di smettere! - Gianni Cresci

Amministratore Gianni Cresci L'avatar di avrobay
    Blog Entries
    Sweet Home 3D (freeware) 3.7

• Displayed groups in the furniture table as expandable / collapsible tree nodes.
    • Used antialiasing in the 3D view when possible.
    • Fixed a bug that could create invalid SH3D files after the importation of a 3D model file containing non ASCII characters (like accentuated letters).
    • Fixed the management of multiple holes in polygons defined in imported DAE files.
    • Forbade window resizing while a SH3D file is opened under Mac OS X, to avoid program freezing.
    • Saved in a SH3D file only the textures of the SH3T file used by the home.
    • Released the version 1.0 (670 kB) of the Textures Library Editor, a separate tool that lets the user create and edit easily SH3T files.
    • Updated the new portable version of Sweet Home 3D (version 3.7, 116 MB) et Furniture Library Editor (version 1.9, 5 Mo).
    • Replaced JRE 6u35 by JRE 6u37 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
    • Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.

Compatibile con PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 e successivi
    Ultima modifica di avrobay; 26-10-12 alle 22:28
    Chi copia è un cialtrone. Digli di smettere! - Gianni Cresci

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •