mi spiacerebbe perdere 500GB di backup,
perchè l'HD ho necessità di formattarlo per altri lavori

Padmé Amidala
05-09-10, 16:16
Di una migrazione mista (da disco esterno a Time Capsule) parla Macworld:
http://www.macworld.com/article/146085/2010/02/migratebackups.html

Per quanto riguarda apple vi è questo documento:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1427?viewlocale=it_IT

-Mac OS X v10.6: come effettuare il trasferimento dei backup dall'attuale disco rigido a un nuovo disco rigido
-Time Capsule, Mac OS X v10.6: come trasferire un backup di Time Capsule a un nuovo Time Capsule

Sul web gira però questo metodo, uscito prima di apple. Non si riferisce però a Time Capsule in particolare, ma a un disco esterno normale.

1) Get a new, big, empty drive with a single Mac Journaled partition on it. Give it a good name so you can keep it apart from the original Time Machine drive.
2) Open the Time Machine configuration screen, and turn off Time Machine.
3) Unmount and remount the Time Machine drive, it should show up as an ordinary orange drive on your desktop.
4) Open Disk Utility, and click the “Restore” Tab.
5) Drag the “TimeMachine” partition which is on the old drive to the “Source” box.
6) Drag the large partition on the new drive to the “Target” box.
7) Select “Erase Target”. If you do not check this, the disc copy will fail. This is the essential step I mentioned earlier.
8 ) Click “Restore”, double check the popup warning to see if you are doing the right thing and press “Restore” again. After a number of hours, depending on the speed of your USB hub and the size of the disks, you will see 2 identical drives on your desktop. The new drive should have a lot more space available. In my case, it took 5 hours to migrate 160GB to the new drive.
9) Unmount the old Time Machine drive, physically disconnect it to be sure.
10) Open the Time Machine configuration screen, and turn on Time Machine.
11) In the Time Machine configuration screen, press “Change drive” and select the new drive. You will see the disk icon turn into the green TimeMachine drive icon. You’re done.

baitel
05-09-10, 17:23
Grazie Padmè
sei stata di grande aiuto, ora sto trasferendo con Utility Disco sembra che funzioni..