PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Veoh player

Andreasgr
06-03-08, 12:29
Ho scaricato dal sito Veoh.com il programma che serve per fare download i video. Pero quando cerco di installarlo mi dice che non è possibile perche serve la versione 7 (o superiore) del QuickTime Player.

Il problema è che io ho già la versione 7 !!!

Che cosa non va?

Grazie

Fede
06-03-08, 13:34
Pare che il Player v.3 sia una beta con ancora qualche problema http://forums.veoh.com/viewtopic.php?p=5564#5564

Puoi sempre scaricare i video con Safari>Finestra>Attività>scegliendo il file con più Mb

Andreasgr
06-03-08, 15:37
grazie fede :-)

ho trovato la soluzione sul forum della voah, pero è in Inglese !

"I have the answer for all of my 10.5 Leopard family.
Download the VeohPlayer-3.0.0f1.dmg from URL
Thats not the real url but the web browser should re-rout u to the download veoh page.

Step 1. Double-click the .dmg file. The "Veoh Player" white install drive should pop-up.

Step 2. Double-click the "Veoh Player" install drive. There should be 2 items in there...
A)Veoh Player Uninstaller** and B)Veoh Player.pkg

Step 3. Control (ctrl)-click the B)Veoh Player.pkg... Then select "Show package contents"...
A new Finder window should pop-up with a "Contents" folder.

Step 4. Look inside the contents folder 1st level. You'll see "Archive.pax.gz" This is all u need.
Drag in to the desktop. Un-archive it. (Just Double-click it.) You should get a folder titled "Archive"

PAY ATTENTION:

Step 5. There are 2 folders A) Applications and B) Library. Open "Applications" and drag the "Veoh Player" application
to your applications folder on your hard-drive.

Step 6. Open "Library" you will see "Internet Plug-Ins" Open that. There are 2 files. A) "Veoh Plugin.plugin" and
B) "Veoh Plugin.webplugin"... Drag both files to your main hard-drive/Library/Internet Plug-ins folder.

Done. Run the application and you are set.
**You might want to drag the uninstall app to the applications folder also. "