PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : errore su idvd

fortebraccio
08-10-05, 17:58
ciao

sto cercando di masterizzare un dvd con idvd, ma ogni volta appare questo errore poco prima che inizi la scrittura:

Si è verificato l'errore #-34506…

qualcuno mi sa dire di cosa si tratta.

ciao e grazie

TheCube
08-10-05, 18:05
ciao

sto cercando di masterizzare un dvd con idvd, ma ogni volta appare questo errore poco prima che inizi la scrittura:

Si è verificato l'errore #-34506…

qualcuno mi sa dire di cosa si tratta.

ciao e grazie
Temo si tratti di un bug; cercando con Google ho trovato questo:

DVD 5.0.1 sometimes has obscure errors if it tries to encode an iMovie HD project. I have very often experienced the errors with iMovie HD projects with slideshows. There is an error #-1, #-34506 or no error # at all at the very end of the encoding process.

For example: I can produce the error when trying to burn this very simple project: Create a PAL-DV project with iMovie 5.0.2. Import two 2048x1536 JPEGs to it with Ken Burns turned off. Send the project to iDVD 5.0.1 and let iMovie render the stills when it prompts it. Then encode the project as a disk image. At the very end of the encoding process there is an alert "Encoding Video. Error during rendering/encoding:" and making the disk image fails.

Workarounds: Unfortunately I don't have a definite answer how to prevent those errors but you might try these:

- Delete all unnecessary iDVD-related *.dvdproj documents before starting a new project. By default iDVD saves to the ~/Documents folder.

- Set "iDVD/Preferences.../General/Delete rendered files on closing a project" ON.

- Try setting "iDVD/Preferences.../General/Best Performance/Enable background encoding" ON. This limits the project length to 60 minutes, though.

- Some people have had success after trying another iDVD Theme. I don't know which themes are "good" or "bad", though.

- The error #-1 can sometimes be prevented if a short video clip with audio is inserted to the beginning of the iMovie project. Sometimes this doesn't work and iDVD's error message at the end of the encoding is: "Errors were found during the burning process. The error #-1 was reported". (This applies to iMovie 5.0.1 and iDVD 5.0 -- I haven't seen this in later versions).

TheCube
08-10-05, 18:09
Aggiungo: fatti un giretto QUI (http://discussions.info.apple.com/webx?14@724.K6TzacETZgJ.0@idvd), inserisci 34506 nel campo di ricerca e vedrai quante ne saltano fuori...