PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Temperature Monitor

Hartz
29-08-05, 16:06
È uscita la nuova versione di Temperature Monitor (http://www.bresink.de/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html); come dice il nome, si tratta di un piccolo freeware in grado di leggere i valori di temperatura riportati dai sensori interni del Mac.

:smt025

peciot
29-08-05, 18:02
hartz, ti legge i sensori del G5 che nella versione precedente non leggeva? :???:

Hartz
29-08-05, 18:10
hartz, ti legge i sensori del G5 che nella versione precedente non leggeva? :???:

No, purtroppo ne rimangono fuori ancora 4… :-o

http://www.tuttologia.com/forumtutor/sensori.jpg

peciot
29-08-05, 18:12
:-o :-o

Hartz
29-08-05, 18:23
La cosa strana è che Temperature Monitor è in grado di leggere i valori di temperatura trasmessi dai sensori, ma solo quelli rilevati all'avvio della macchina… :-o

aittam
29-08-05, 20:22
La cosa strana è che Temperature Monitor è in grado di leggere i valori di temperatura trasmessi dai sensori, ma solo quelli rilevati all'avvio della macchina… :-o

il nuovo intendi? a me il vecchio su 10.3.9 legge senza problema tutte le variazioni :lol:

Hartz
29-08-05, 20:27
il nuovo intendi? a me il vecchio su 10.3.9 legge senza problema tutte le variazioni :lol:

Sì, mi riferisco alla versione 3.0 di Temperature Monitor.
Tu che Mac hai?

aittam
30-08-05, 10:54
pb penultima serie

Hartz
10-11-05, 19:58

Finalmente la nuova versione 3.1 (http://www.bresink.de/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html) è in grado di leggere tutti i sensori, anche quelli che prima erano illeggibili. :)

:ciao-smile:

aittam
10-11-05, 20:07
la riesumazione di questo topic mi fa venire in mente che avendo 10.4 non sono piu' un paria :lol:

peciot
10-11-05, 20:53

Finalmente la nuova versione 3.1 (http://www.bresink.de/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html) è in grado di leggere tutti i sensori, anche quelli che prima erano illeggibili. :)

:ciao-smile:

è verp, grazie della segnalazione... ma prima era l'OS o TM che non li leggeva?? se era l'OS era grave... :-o

Hartz
10-11-05, 21:00
è verp, grazie della segnalazione... ma prima era l'OS o TM che non li leggeva?? se era l'OS era grave... :-o

Questo è quanto leggo su VersionTracker:

The new version contains a workaround for the problem that Mac OS X did not update the readings for some specific low-priority sensors of certain Macintosh models. Now all sensor values are refreshed under all conditions. This affects temperature sensors of the 15-inch and 17-inch PowerBook G4 models released in 2005, as well as the ambient air temperature sensors of PowerMac G5 models.

A detta dell'autore del programma, Apple è un po' misteriosa per quanto riguarda le specifiche dei sensori e non provvede puntualmente a segnalarne le caratteristiche.
A giudicare dalle poche righe di VersionTracker, dovrebbe essere stato un problema di OS X… :roll:

:vecchietto:

peciot
10-11-05, 21:05
interessante :-o allora è una foruna che il mio PM non sia bruciato in questi mesi che ho fatto molti rendering :lol: :lol:

mah, Apple tende sempre a non fornire molte specifiche delle sue macchine, secondo me fa male... perchè così incasina i developers :roll:

niosound
12-11-05, 11:28
A me rileva solo la temperatura del processore e del disco rigido..E' normale?
Altra cosa; perchè la cpu la considera cpu b e nn a??
Ho un g4 powermac monoprocessore.
OS X Panther 10.3.9.

Nico

Hartz
16-02-06, 21:52
Segnalo l'uscita della nuova versione 3.3 (http://www.bresink.de/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html) di Temperature Monitor.

What's new in this version:
Added a new system information detail window for Intel-based Macintosh systems. The window displays system management data like component serial numbers, hardware details, and vendor information for the following categories: Computer system, processors, cache units, memory devices, firmware, system mainboard, system enclosure, internal and external connectors, expansion slots, onboard devices, and jumpers.
Added extended support for nVidia graphics cards containing more than one equally named temperature sensor. The application now better keeps track which sensor is which.
Added support for hard drive sensors accessed by SATA controllers that follow the AHCI standard, which is a new feature of Mac OS X 10.4.4.
Added support for several new S.M.A.R.T. hard drive sensors.
Added preliminary support for the iMac Intel Core Duo.
Added new feature to automatically correct raw firmware sensor labels if sensor preferences had been set with an old version of the application which did not officially support a specific sensor yet.
The FAQ chapter in the reference manual has been revised.
Corrected a problem where the load sensor of the ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 was erroneously detected as temperature sensor.
Corrected a problem where roaming network users which access more than one computer could not correctly import preference sets from a computer of the same model type.

pippi
16-02-06, 21:58
Segnalo l'uscita della nuova versione 3.3 (http://www.bresink.de/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html) di Temperature Monitor.

e c'é anche la widget per dashboard!

Hartz
02-05-06, 21:25
È uscita la nuova versione 3.5 (http://www.bresink.de/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html).

Added support for several new S.M.A.R.T. hard drive sensors.
The format of labels for the y-axis of history graphs has been enhanced.
The policy for the display of alert messages has changed: The application no longer locks its user interface until the user has acknowledged an alert. If multiple alert messages arrive before the user has acknowledged a message, new alerts will overwrite previous ones.
The panel for computers which don't contain sensors has been enhanced.
Universal Binary.
Product Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.2.5 or higher

Sul sito è disponibile anche la versione widget.

Hartz
19-06-06, 21:58
Segnalo l'uscita della nuova versione (http://www.bresink.de/osx/TemperatureMonitor.html) 3.7.

Due to quality problems and intellectual property issues, support for the third-party software "SpeedIt" has been removed. The application now comes with its dedicated own driver to access internal information of x86 processors. The driver can easily be installed or uninstalled from within the application. The program will automatically notify the user if installation of the driver is recommended.
The following additional sensors will be accessible on current x86-based Macintosh systems when the driver is active: the internal digital thermal sensors for each CPU core of Intel processors.
In addition, the System Information window of the application will be capable of displaying family, model and stepping numbers, as well as the internal identification of x86 processors after the aforementioned driver has been installed.
Added new preference values to adjust the ratio of the font sizes for display of the sensor labels in relation to display of the sensor readings. The preference settings are available for the sensor window and the screen display output channels.
The policy for detecting temperature sensors that are built into hard drives has changed: If the application detects a SATA drive under control of an Intel-based Macintosh system using AHCI, it will automatically assume that this drive contains a working temperature sensor compliant with the latest version of the ATA and S.M.A.R.T. standards. Up-to-date hard drives will no longer need explicit support by the application but will be accepted automatically. The column for temperature sensor support in the Drive Overview window has been removed.
The reference manual now gives an example on how to define a sensor alert trigger to automatically shutdown the system when readings exceed adjustable threshold values.

Product Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.2.5 or higher, Universal Binary