PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : soulseeX - 1.0b5

Winston
11-04-05, 18:11
soulseeX - 1.0b5

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/25911

What's new in this version:

All new preferences ui with icons.

Added preferences to set a default text encoding for newly opened chat rooms and other users' chat, information, and shares.

Added a preference to turn Check Spelling As You Type on or off at startup for chat.

Added a preference to control how search results are displayed when you search, and a pref to control how many search results you return to other users.

Moved the upload and download settings to the preferences window.

Added a preference to give more slots to friends and one to show a user's shared file count in the uploads queue (btw this is as close as you are ever gonna get to getting an auto-ban feature from me).

Added preferences to control various aspects of your shared files including one to change whether friends only files are added into the shown file count.

Added preferences to finely control the bandwidth and resources used by distributed searches.

Made it so some of the more dangerous preferences are disabled until you turn them on in the advanced tab of the preferences window.

Redid the text encodings menus throughout the program and added many more encodings including Chinese, Thai, Hebrew, Arabic and more. Note if anyone wants more encodings please let me know the technical name of the encoding you need (don't just say I need Korean, for example, because I don't know which is the normal encoding used by Koreans).

Faster and more stable loading and saving of shared file information.

Friends and Best Friends are no longer removed when you use Remove All->Leechers and they aren't sharing any files.

Slashes show up correctly for non-windows users in search results again.

Redid the icons a bit and added one for when you are disconnected from the server.

Notifying the server of upload speeds is now being done the correct way again.

Note: You will lose your custom color settings and have to reset them in this build. Sorry.

gnombyX
12-04-05, 17:31
l'avevo provato tempo fa ma mi sono trovato molto meglio con Nicotine, trovo l'interfaccia e il funzionamento molto piu' semplici :wink: